Updates & New info
2013 UPDATES, REMINDERS & ALERTS so your prepared for round 1 of the NEOC:
1. GHOST RIDERS: due to the influx of ghost riders over the years we have implemented a new guideline/rule for ALL GHOST RIDERS: If you are a ghost rider you will be behind ALL of the starting lines on your own “Ghost” row. You will NOT be starting with any other class. ALL ghost riders will be in their own class no matter the age or class they want to ghost in at the back of starting area. We are eliminating any interference with the actual racers. You will still be able to see your lap times. Remember; this is a courtesy we are giving you by allowing you to ghost ride for more seat time, it is not something we have to do so before you complain, please see it from our side of things.
2. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A DAY NUMBER FOR ROUND 1 TO RACE WITH if you have not purchased your 2013 number as of yet. This will be a temporary number assigned to you just for the first event. You can still hand in your application to be processed by us after the event but due to the time restraints and amount of riders we are expecting we are not allowing the time for annual numbers to be processed. You have had plenty of time to get this done. This takes extra minutes to do and we all know what happens when a snowball begins to roll…..
3. Parent/legal guardian MUST be present when a minor(under 18) is signing up for race event. If you are bringing a minor that is NOT YOUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY then you MUST have a notarized form from minors parents/legal guardian granting you permission to sign for him and/or be responsible for any decisions that need to be made for said minor. (This has been stated in our rules since the beginning)
4. BRING YOUR NEOC COMP CARD TO REGISTRATION so we can make sure all information is correct.
5. NEOC Wave Radio Station for Live announcing with Chuckie 87.9
6. www.racetimerlive.com Get the score online from your Smart Phone! Go to the non-mobile, full-site option, which is better (for now) & search “NEOC”. The current event will show up after the 1st rider passes through scoring.
7. NO PIT RIDING AT ALL: YOU OR YOUR RIDER WILL BE D’Qed
8. PARK SMART so everyone will fit. Be respectful to all your new neighbors moving in when setting up your camp.
9. You MUST race 6 events to count for year end points. Deadline to get your application in is August 31st. THERE WILL BE NO grace period or exceptions to this rule. We have things to do for the banquet in December. If you haven’t bought your number by then…well, we feel you weren’t that serious about points to begin with anyhow.
10. Bring your Driving License ID with you if you are writing a Check for payment at the race.
All numbers are open to the first come first serve policy
*REMOVE YOUR 2012 SCORING TAG WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR NEW 2013 SCORING TAG AND COMPETITION CARD.
Pre-registration for Round 1 Feel free to register on-site at Round 1, but remember pre-registering will save you from standing in lines. If you Pre-Register you simply go to registration, sign the pre-Registration form and go… Ask anyone that has Pre-Registered in the past, you will save time on race day!
TIKES ON BIKES: ONLY 50 ENTRYS PERMITTED. NO TIKES IN TUTOR TIME
REGISTRATION TIMES: There will be NO MORE Mr. Nice Ladies at sign ups for the guys that get to the event 5 minutes before their race starts and expect us to accommodate them. As it has ALWAYS stated in the rules, YOU MUST BE SIGNED UP AT LEAST 1/2 HOUR BEFORE YOUR EVENT AND ON THE STARTING LINE 15 MINUTES BEFORE START FOR RIDERS MEETINGS. We are enforcing this rule. We have found that in being nice and letting “just one more last minute guy through” many have forgotten the registration rule and that we were doing a courtesy not an obligation. If you use foul language or are rude and insulting to our ladies at signs you will be asked to leave and will not be permitted to register for the days event. Allowing people to sign up after that 1/2 hour mark puts the scoring trailers end of things in a rush and behind (the snowball effect). THAT CAN NOT HAPPEN ANY LONGER. They have many things to do to prepare for the next event. Please do your part by showing up in ample time to register for your event. SATURDAY 10am-4pm and SUNDAY 7am-1pm
2013 Season 6 information & updates. We will continue to post new information so check in peroidically.